Dedicated Service Since 1917
Stepney Station 1 is the headquarters for the Stepney Volunteer Fire Company. This building was constructed in 1923 and still remains the operation center for this emergency service.
Stepney Station 2 was built in 1983 and is a sub-division for serving fire protection to the Town of Monroe. This station runs one engine, one truck and a support unit out of its beautiful six bay complex.
E-104 (First out station #2)
- 1999 Quality Fire Apparatus "Avenger"
- Spartan Advantage Chassis
- Seating for 6 firefighters
- ISC 330 H.P. Diesel engine
- 1500 GPM Hale Single-stage Pump
- 2008 Chevrolet Trailblazer